Wednesday, January 14, 2009

self reflect, future planning

so tmrw(thurs) there will be Career Fair in school and i thought it is already time for me to get my mind straight and start planning how to grow money, make my wallet fat and make my bank go crazy with all the money.

after having waffle with bestie, walked dow
n to the clinic which has the clinic assistant promo, and i was trying my luck to get the application form coz i tot it would be near my home..and this is what i get..

me: hey i saw the advertisement about clinic assistant, so how do i apply...

she:can apply here ar, but you wont get here ar...they will ar post you to any other clinic that needs staff ar..

me: okie, it is possible to see the application

she:can ar but you must fill in here,cannot bring home ar..but you do ar..they will see laa which clinic needs you

me:okie sure,can i just see the form


she:*in chinese*give her see ar the f
orm(talks to the other assistant) + giving me a stare.

hahaha.relax ar nyonya...scared i take away your job mehhh?hahahaha
so i decided to think it over and just left the clinic.


was surfing and reading some blogs which obviously have interesting entries,i came across this career test survey.is a super long want, but it contains truth,i think.hehe
here what is says for me.



maybe true maybe not.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home