Tuesday, January 20, 2009

chasing the last train to nowhere.

my life seems like a refuge running around,
scampering and finding comfort in everything, but then again i find
myself laughing how i got so paranoid and the fact i am still protesting against the fact that i,siti kamirah, is gonna finally end my tertiary education..

saying goodbye and farewell is painful when there lots lots lots of memories and whole backpack of life-learning valuable lessons, pardon me, i do take back some useful information as well...

ask me if i am excited, i would say i am half excited, i practically have no idea what will happened to me after 23rd Jan 2009, no, i am not bragging about the early holidays, but i have a whole future in my hands.
talking about a nineteen year old deciding and shaping her future, gosh that will be the most scariest thing i will have to do..
seriously, what i do next determine where am i am gonna be in the next 3 months or so..

i am at crossroads where all i have is decisions and choices and decision and choices to be make.I am also thinking of the consequences if i quit before i get my future plans straightened out, that would spell d-i-s-a-s-t-e-r.


My expectations and ambitions has taken me to a level where i really need to do whole lot better, and more importantly screening all my options and make sure its within my limit. I could scream like there's no tomorrow.

okie enough of all the preppy talks.
i guess i am missing a summary of my happys days.
seriously, i need to get back to Life.

i guess i noe what could cheer me up,a post about me turning old.muahahaha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home