Wednesday, August 05, 2009

a box of tissue & a bag of doritos.

it sucks to wakes up with a blocked nose, heavy head despite having a fresh shower before hitting the bed early. well at least earlier than usual. there was too much fun goin on last nite that deep in my heart i was praying that time would at least stopped for an hour, or was hoping that everyone doesnt have curfews. hanging out with my best girls & some new company, that was on i had on my random tuesday night.

just a lil update, life has been back to track for now. mother is getting better, recovering from septic arthritis, slowly learning how to walk back, gaining extra control over the knee muscle, keeping tabs of her diabetic as well as regular consumption of antibiotic and good food. good food in this case would be referred as edible food. what do you expect, me cooking marvelous food? i doubt i have inherited 'mother's talent in cooking' genes. so there you have it, something edible, well atleast.

been out of job for almost a month now, and no, i have not been lazing around. tables are turned now. i am nursing my mother at home, doing the house chores, laundry and etc. i am not complaining neither i am too happy. so i guessed you figured it out.

speaking of which, my main agenda was to tell tales of my first date after so long. which was a bit dramatic. but i guess i will leave it for later. i have to replenish my tissues stock, my doritos are not helping either.

till next time yaaw,
go kick some balls :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home